The nail design was pretty simple:
1. Basic clear base coat
2. 2 coats of this mint green
3. WAIT A REALLY LONG TIME UNTIL COMPLETELY DRY. See, I waited two days until my mint color started chipping so I could extend the wear on my paint.
4. Apply 2 pieces of Scotch tape in a v-shape from the center, middle of each nail to the corners.
5. Paint the exposed nail gray
6. Wait until completely dry and then peel off tape
7. Add top coat. Boom. Doneski.
Feel free to send me pics of your final results!