I figured I'd share my wisdom.
I made this packing list when I went to Salem, MA for Halloween (which was awesome) for 3 days and two nights, but it really could be used for any travel in the Northeast U.S. in the fall. Also, keep in mind this is just my list and you could adapt it to your own needs, of course!
Few tips for easy packing planning:
- Save your packing list to a Google Doc so you can access it via phone app or web
- Cross out completed tasks (highlight text then go to Format/Strikethrough in G. Docs)
- I usually print a copy too just in case
- I fit all of the items in this list into an internationally sized carry-on luggage & a standard carry-on backpack with room to spare. It's all under the weight requirements too.
- Go for sample sized (Sephora!), travel sized, or just grab a couple bandaids or medicinal pills instead to save room.
- If you're going longer than 3 days/4 nights, just add more undergarments and tops as necessary.
- Leave me comments from your learnings!